Okay - new goal for 2013. I'm going to try to post a monthly photo entry...
Here are the photos for January! (They are in order by date!)
.jpg) |
| My little trouper! Poor Gage got a terrible burn from the woodstove. He has been so good about it though. I'm proud of my tough little man. |
.jpg) |
Buddies. Zuma and Gage are cuddle buddies. (She is only 4 months old and is already bigger than Gage!)
 |
| The coveted
spot. These three got the best seat in the house - right next to the
woodstove! All cuddled up and ready for Saturday morning cartoons. |
|
.jpg) |
| Snoozing. (That's Terran under the pile of blankets) |
.jpg) |
| Gage immediately plopped down in a baby seat we were giving to a new mom in our area... |
.jpg) |
| Just a fun photo of our weird cat.... snoozing on the desk. |
.jpg) |
| Silly Nana in her new footy jammies. |
.jpg) |
| Enjoying our new bible study. |
.jpg) |
| Buddies - those pups are not even 5 months old! |
.jpg) |
Brothers.
 |
| Aaaa! The couch is eating the baby! (I think he was looking for a football.) |
 |
| Ruckus. |
 |
| And because I knew someone would ask... Gage's hand healed up great. A bit of scarring, but looking much better. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment