Wow! It really been a long time since I posted anything here... Between broken computers, spammer comments and just life in general, I just haven't kept up with blogging. Hopefully all of that will change shortly.
The kids are getting ready to start their new school year, Gage is finally getting safely independent (can you believe he is almost three!) and life in general is going on.
It will be nice to settle into a routine again, and if all goes according to plan (does it ever?) I will have a few minutes each day to sit and write. I've finally broken down and got myself a tablet, so writing here will be a bit more portable, and I'm hoping that will encourage me to write a short note every couple of days, but you'll have to forgive the glitches and errors until I learn what I am doing.
That said, I also plan on cutting my time on Facebook way down... I will still be using the messenger, and posting to the yardsale pages, but I will not be keeping up with the news feeds. I'm hoping this will help me redeem my time more wisely.
And along those lines, it is just about dinner time. I will try to post a photo soon.
Hope all is going well for each of you. You are all in my prayers.
~Cora
No comments:
Post a Comment