My dearest Cora, Oh how I miss spending time with you, sitting and drinking coffee (yes I drink it on a pretty regular basis because of you, light and sweet (just like you ;) and laughing about things. I miss the kids playing together. I miss hearing you guys sing and having your precious children take turns on my lap. I am enjoying watching them grow on your blog but it's not the same. Wow, I can't believe Nana is 5.....i can still remember the day she was born and I got to hold her in my arms and be "Aunt Katy" I hope I have not lost that privilege....when we talk about you and Eric we still say Aunt and Uncle. I don't think that will ever change, no matter the distance. I want to hear all about the Princess's birthday celebration!! I was reading your blog today....yes, seriously the entire thing.....I really miss you guys and hope we can see you again someday!! <3 I'm sorry for everything and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. We love and miss you all very much. We are needed out here, but part of our hearts are still back there....God is teaching us many things and growing our faith. We have a wonderful church that we meet with each week and we are very happy there! We are trying to 'get to know' a lot of our family that we left behind all those years ago and slowly but steadily it's working. We are in the car a lot so that gives us a lot of time to talk. We are excited to see what God has planned next for our family! We will try and get a letter out soon (a real letter) ;-) Love always, Katy
My dearest Cora, Oh how I miss spending time with you, sitting and drinking coffee (yes I drink it on a pretty regular basis because of you, light and sweet (just like you ;) and laughing about things. I miss the kids playing together. I miss hearing you guys sing and having your precious children take turns on my lap. I am enjoying watching them grow on your blog but it's not the same. Wow, I can't believe Nana is 5.....i can still remember the day she was born and I got to hold her in my arms and be "Aunt Katy" I hope I have not lost that privilege....when we talk about you and Eric we still say Aunt and Uncle. I don't think that will ever change, no matter the distance. I want to hear all about the Princess's birthday celebration!! I was reading your blog today....yes, seriously the entire thing.....I really miss you guys and hope we can see you again someday!! <3 I'm sorry for everything and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. We love and miss you all very much. We are needed out here, but part of our hearts are still back there....God is teaching us many things and growing our faith. We have a wonderful church that we meet with each week and we are very happy there! We are trying to 'get to know' a lot of our family that we left behind all those years ago and slowly but steadily it's working. We are in the car a lot so that gives us a lot of time to talk. We are excited to see what God has planned next for our family! We will try and get a letter out soon (a real letter) ;-) Love always, Katy
ReplyDelete