Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Good Morning!

This is just a quick post to wish you  a good morning and a happy November!

I had originally planned on sending you photos from our harvest party at church, but everything happened so quickly that I didn't get many photos and the ones I did get were blurry.

But we had a great time. Eric and I made a pumpkin Pinata that the kids thoroughly enjoyed breaking open, Everest made a wonderful carmel apple dip and some strawberry jam bars (I'll try to get the recipes Everest used posted here soon) and there was, as always lots of good food and fun to be had.

Other than that, We are continuing on with our homeschool group. I won't have as many photos to publish because here and there throughout the day, we go our separate ways. Everest has transferred out of the Thursday morning classes and into a computer programming class, which he is really enjoying, and Gage gets a bit overwhelmed with the noise  at the music class, so I have been talking him to story time at the library. And since Everest's Lego robotics class has moved on to mostly programming and trouble shooting, I have been spending that time taking Terran and Laeliana to the library so they can use the computer there.

Anyhow, as always, there is lots going on here. As fall is ending and winter is settling in, we are finding ourselves running behind. We still need to get firewood and get the property cleaned up for winter, and I need to begin gathering up winter clothes to find out what we have and what we need to get. And there are always a myriad of other chores to get done...

I will try to post here often though, and please know we are thinking about each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment