I'm not posting any photos today, nothing about the kids or the family... instead, I want to take just a quick minute to tell you how cool God is and to tell you that He is still hard at work even when we don't expect it or see it.
Several months ago, I started a class that is really opening the door for the Lord to help me grow as a Christian, as a wife, as a mother, and as a friend. I have been learning how to better listen to the Holy Spirit and am learning to let God lead my life instead of trying to be good in my own power... And God leads in so many amazing ways.
In the last couple of weeks, God has brought together the preaching of several different men, a book I am reading, godly music and my bible reading (in several different places in the bible) to show me an area of my life that needs work. None of the topics are the same, no one but the Lord knows the battles I am facing and in all honesty, I didn't even know it was a struggle for me... (so I wasn't looking for help on any certain area) But God has brought all these things together with one message. And it's so COOL when He does that! (This may not mean much to you, but when God finally gets through my thick head, it means A LOT to me!)
Anyhow, I know this is totally random, but I just wanted to encourage you all not to give up. God is still working, He is still in charge and He still loves you very, very much... and even when you can't see it, don't feel it, or don't want to admit it, He is still right beside you, giving you strength and calling you back to Him.
I'm praying for each of you today.
Thank you, prayers.
ReplyDelete