Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cousin Party!

So... the cousin party was almost a month ago now, but I finally have photos sorted out and am ready to post them! (Anyone that was there, sees this, and has more photos, I'd love copies! I'm missing most of the hike and all of the water balloon fight as well as a lot of the cup cake decorating.)

That said, our annual Pinkerton/Melin/Shubert cousin party was a ton of fun! We went for a hike up Junction Creek one day, and got together for the party at Joey and Sara's house a few days later. We had a ton of fun including a water balloon fight, a silly string war, and a Star Wars pinata complete with sound effects.  And... we topped it all of with presents and a decorate your own cupcake station.

We had a good time with lots of family around including PopPop, Grandma Molly and even Uncle David all the way from Washington (and of course all the parents of the cousins...Jeff, Joey, Nikki, Sara, Eric and I.) And I don't know about Sam and Davin, but my kids are already taking about next year's cousin party, so I guess it must have been a hit.

1 comment: