I’ve missed many months worth of missions recently, and I am looking forward to getting back to sharing, encouraging and being encouraged! November here we come!My mission for November 2011… a very short to do list!
1) Catch up on School! We have changed tactics with my son and now, I am requiring that he complete all of the worksheets! He is so smart and most of the work is super easy, but he balks at the handwriting practice… so that’s what we are working on because “practice makes permanent!” But, this means we are falling a bit behind…
2) Finish decluttering the house! We had a couple of yard sales late this fall, and as I result I pulled stuff out of all the nooks and crannies in this house… much of which hasn’t been put back into it’s proper place. I want to get the house put back in order before Thanksgiving.
3) Spend more time reading my Bible! God has been dealing with my heart a lot lately about the time I spend with Him. And although this comes last on this list, it is truly my top priority.
Simple and sweet, but with vision… that’s my approach this month!
Hi Cora,
ReplyDeleteI found you over at Mama Jenn's.
I pray that your mission goes well this month.
Take care,
Stacie