Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dearly Beloved (Originally Posted on Missing in Action)

Hello dear family and friends,

It's been close to a month since I last wrote and even longer since I last added pictures... but I am planning to remedy that today!!!

In my last letter, I told you all that Eric and I had recently gotten new cell phones... I gave you the numbers and then within a week we ended up having to again get new phones - these ones work work and are a blessing, but the old numbers did not transfer... so again, here are the NEW numbers... Eric's is (970) 903-5952 and mine is (970) 903-5899. Voicemail works and in general we have a signal... but they are pre-paid and if we are at a landline we may not answer... but we'll give you a call back.

In other news, I have been taking a ton of pictures! I am uploading some of these as I write and will get them added to this page so you can see some of what we have been up to... which at this point is anything and everything!

Eric's job is going well and he seems to enjoy the challenges he faces each day as he comes face to face with a myriad of repairs to be made in each apartment... and as I have been told by many people and whole-heartedly agree with... my husband can fix ANYTHING!

And of course, the kids and I are keeping busy. We've been enjoying the educational Christmas presents... robots kits and cooking kits and musical instruments... and we are learning tons of cool new things each day. Eric and I have made the decision to pull Everest out of the "school" he has been working with due to the internet problems and Everest's intense dislike for worksheets. We will be switching him to full "homeschool" status. This will mean we have to buy some curricula (math, history etc) but overall I think Everest will really enjoy the change and that our family will benefit from being able to learn as a group.

That said... here are the pictures! We love you all very much and as the winter winds down, I will get this page updated more often... Hope to hear from each of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment