Wow... seven days have gone by already! I really am trying to write more often... but this week has passed by the wayside due to a gift from my Mom.
So instead of writing this week, instead of snapping photos, instead of working on school work and household projects... the kids and I have spent a lot of time this week reading - an old classic, that has already become much loved... The Secret Garden.
Yesterday, we read 8 chapters without ever putting it down! (That's pretty good for a house full of boys!) I have a feeling it will get finished much sooner than I expected... and perhaps we'll end off with the movie... perhaps.
Other than that, the kids have been enjoying the warmer, muddier weather and have spent much of the daylight outside playing on the trampoline... I have been 'playing' in the mud as well... working on basic spring clean up while things aren't frozen to the ground.
It's been a productive week... not much time left over to be online though. But, from what I hear, there are more storms coming... and probably some more time to be online then...
I'll keep you posted, and I'll add some photos as well.
Hope you have had a great week!
Sending love to you all.
~Cora and the gang
No comments:
Post a Comment