Thursday, March 21, 2013

3 Ingredient Cookies

I've probably shared this one before, but I made them recently, and every time I mix up this simple recipe, I just have to tell someone!

These are the BEST peanut butter cookies... they are also the easiest!!!

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

1 jar of peanut butter
2 eggs
2 cups of sugar

Mix together well, drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork. Bake for 8-12 minutes are 400*.

Really, it's that simple! These have the best peanut butter taste, they are crumbly and soft and always a huge hit. If you want to make them extra special, you can mix in chocolate chips or top each on with a Hershey Kiss.

3 comments:

  1. how big of a jar of peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky - I use a 16-18oz jar. Somewhere around two cups. The recipe is VERY forgiving!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete