Thursday, March 7, 2013

That's what you get...

This was too funny not to earn it's very own post...

The weather was so beautiful today! The kids and I stayed outside almost the entire day, and for most of it, Gage was wearing only a diaper and galoshes. He had a blast! Especially when I let all the chickens out to free-range.

Gage followed the chickens around talking to them and watching them and spent a good portion of the day playing near them. I guess I got a bit distracted with my own outdoor fun... and I learned a very interesting lesson... What happens when you mix little boys and chickens... and dust!

The chickens were taking leisurely dust baths for much of the day... Guess Gage joined in...

I wish I had seen what actually happened, as I am sure it would have been a riot... but, the aftermath was funny enough. Poor Gage! He had to get clean somehow... and the bathtub wasn't an option, neither was a shower at my mom's because Eric is still out of town...

Anyhow, without further adieu.....

This is what happens when you mix little boys,
chickens, dust and no running water!

1 comment: