This is one of my favorite breakfast recipes by far! I'm actually posting it here so that I can find it easily, but I figure you may enjoy it too.
2 cans of crescent roll dough
2 8oz packages of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs ( separate one and keep the white for brushing on top)
1 can of pie filing (optional)
Preheat over to 350*.
Grease 9x13 baking pan.
Lay one pack of crescent rolls into the pan and pinch the seams together.
Beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and eggs together until smooth.
Spread the mixture over the crescent roll dough. Drop cherry pie filing onto the cream cheese mixture and spread lightly.
Lay second package of crescent roll dough on top of the cheese mixture.
Brush with reserved egg white.
Bake for 35-45 minutes until top is golden brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment