Sunday, August 17, 2014

Busy month

My apologies!!! It's been almost a month since I last wrote! We have, as always, been busy with one thing or another here. We've been gradually downsizing on responsibilities ( no more live stock...) and are beginning to work on downsizing possessions as well - it's a major job when you collect as much stuff as we do!

Eric got a new truck recently - trading the'84 Toyota as well add the'78 Ford for it. I got a free camper that we are hoping to get restored before firewood cutting season begins. (Gotta get new chainsaw first....) And the kids have recently acquired several new toys from a lady in Durango. Seems like the more we plan to get rid of, the more stuff we end up with. But on the bright side, we have been able to sell some things, have given other things away, and life goes on. God has been so good in providing for us all we need, much of what we want and much more to bless others with.

Along with daily life news... The kids will be joining Silver Spruce Academy in Bayfield this year. Not quite sure what their schedule or classes will be yet, but I will keep you posted. It sounds like it will be a good experience for all of us, and in spite of a lot of driving and a little more crazy of a schedule, I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Anyhow, since it is Sunday morning, its time to get everyone up and going. I will try to get some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment