Friday, January 16, 2015

Cascade Train Ride

Have I mentioned recently that I love our homeschooling group? Our homeschool group got the opportunity to ride the Durango Train up to Cascade today, and so many of the things that I love about homeschooling were brought to mind.

I love being able to share opportunities and experiences like this with my children. It was their first train ride and something that we may not have had the chance to do without our group.

I also love that we have such wonderful friends and families in our group. Laeliana and Everest spent a good portion of the day with other families, Gage had a snowball fight with a 17 year old, and Terran just kind of hung out.

We all has a great day (maybe me most of all... the scenery was beautiful and I loved the whole trip!) and address very grateful for the opportunity.

I managed to get a couple photos... but the kids were impressed with being able to move around, so they wandered a lot, and the rocking if the train wasn't super conductive to taking photos. So forgive me of they are few and far between (and a little blurry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment