Friday, January 23, 2015

Eyeballs

Today's educational event.... dissecting eyeballs at the Durango Discovery Museum...

Eric, Everest and Terran loved it... Laeliana want quite sure what she thought about it, and Gage ended up not feeling real good, so we sat in the car for a while and he got to play on his tablet. (And I wrote this!)

Here are a couple of quick photos, and quotes about the kids favorite parts....

Laeliana: Yuck!!! But I liked using the tools.
Terran: I got to touch a cows eyeball and to take the lens out of it. It was gross!!!! (Said with a big grin)
Everest: I was the first one to take the tapetum out and Miss Jen said she had never seen one so blue. It was fun!

PS.... Eric just showed me these photos. I was outside with Gage for the last part of the afternoon, so I missed this... apparently, Terran and his friend Kyler talked the lady at the museum into letting them dress up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment