Saturday, September 15, 2012

Alive and kicking

Hello all. It's been a while since I wrote, and I figured you may be starting to wonder whether or not I am still alive! The answer is YES!!!

 I know that many of you have heard that I have been sick... and while that is partially true, I have not caught anything... no Hanta Virus, no West Nile, no Pnuemonia, no Bronchitis....  I have simply been having a very hard time breathing and it has been making me cough like crazy. The doctors have run all kinds of tests, and are now waiting on a pulmonary therapy appointment to check and see what is causing the breathing problems. (They are leaning towards asthma...) Anyhow, with the help of an inhaler, I am feeling much better... alive and kicking to be sure (even if it is a bit slower of a kick than before...) and I am so thankful for all of your prayers and thoughts.

In other areas of life here, things are going fantastically! The boys are finally used to their school schedule and are doing well. Everest loves math and history, Terran likes reading and science (of course... they would have to be opposites) and Laeliana loves the chance to work on different computer games and activities. (She is learning a ton!) As for Gage... he just likes eating the playdoh and paint...

Eric is enjoying work - seems like there is never a dull moment, and he is always bringing home all kinds of amazing treasures! (You wouldn't believe some of the things he scrounges up) And of course, if he isn't working at work, he always has a project going on at home. (Firewood and critter shelters right now.)

We certainly keep busy... but I'm sure you have noticed that... and there is no shortage of upcoming projects here on the "farm." I'll try to get some pictures loaded soon, I know I've taken several, just haven't gotten them online yet.

I hope all is going well for each of you - please know that even if your don't hear much from us, we are thinking of you and we are lifting each of you up in prayer!

Sending love from us all.
~The Shubert

No comments:

Post a Comment