A quick look back shows lots of school work for the boys, several construction projects for Eric and I, a few trips way up into the mountains to cut firewood that the whole family got to help out with, a traumatic haircut for Laeliana, and a first haircut for Gage.
We've been busy as always, and as always, God has been good. He has granted us safety while cutting firewood, some semblance of a schedule for school work, and wisdom in dealing with my health issues. He has also blessed us with tires for the car, materials for the building projects, and steady work for Eric.
As I write this it is raining outside... another blessing, since we desperately need the moisture, and the kids are taking a break from school work to finish off some lunch. Pretty soon we'll get back to the normal routine of the day... The boys will finish up their schoolwork for the day, Laeliana and Gage will be napping and I'll get around to putting away the laundry.
Meanwhile, here are a few photos to keep you up to date.







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment