Well, I told you I'd give you an update on the waterless spa.... and here it is.
I am clean... It was interesting...the candle was terrific...aaaannnnnd... I did the whole thing backwards. In other words, I learned A LOT!
I learned that with hair as long as mine, dry shampoo is not a good option.
I learned that you need to wash your hair with water and use a "dry-rub" on your skin, (not vise-versa) and that it needs to be done first, or you'll run out of water.
I learned that a crock pot does a fantastic job of getting the water hot... too hot to be comfortable. (So keep some cold water nearby to cool it off with!)
I learned that the floor of the shower is going to get a lot wetter than I expected. (Which means I need a non-wooden table in there!)
I learned that you cannot turn on an electric heater and a crock pot at the same time, or the GFI will promptly turn them off for you (and all the lights too!)
And I learned that I can get relatively clean with one gallon of water.
Now, I am going to do some research to find an easy to wash/wipe of cleansing scrub that I can make with household ingredients.
Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment