Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wish I had photos!

We had such a good day yesterday! The only thing that would have made it better was remembering my camera...

The kids and I spent the day landscaping, and since it was one lady alone with four children, we took Ruckus with us (I figured he would look scary enough to keep anyone from bothering us.) Not only did Ruckus do fantastic being tied up (It was the first time I have ever put him on a chain! He hardly ever even goes on a leash!!!) but Everest worked so hard! I am really proud of both of them...

And at the end of the afternoon, Eric came by to bring me a sprinkler (I forgot ours!) and he came bearing gifts of chocolates and a single, long-stemmed red rose... (Everest called it my wedding rose) I am the most blessed woman on God's green earth! I have helpful children, obedient pets and a husband who loves me... and I have the strength and the ability to work hard!

Really couldn't ask for much more than that....

1 comment: