I'm using my blogs to practice my math...
I have added two new blogs which can be accessed on the bar at the top of this page, and am dividing my topics a little bit. So here is a quick overview of each!
S.O.A.P is a brand new to me bible study method that I am sharing in hopes that it is an encouragement to others. Each post will have:
S - scriptures that really made an impression on me during my daily reading.
O - observations and thoughts during reading the scriptures.
A - applying the scripture and observations to my life.
P - prayers, praises and petitions.
And to those of you who read this blog and know a little bit about us... The Poultry Project should be obvious. It will be a blog about the chickens! Since this is partially homeschooling and partially homesteading, I want to keep a record of the things we are learning as we begin the adventure of raising chickens. And this is the place to I'm going to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment