MARCH UPDATE:
- Re-establish our routine! - We were at least half way through the month before we even started on this one! We're closer... but not quite there.
- Spring cleaning! - One room per week... there are a lot of rooms in my house and I'm counting the attic! This may take a few months...
- Break some bad habits! - Success! At least in part! Terran is doing great with the thumb sucking! That Stop the Bite worked great on him! Everest and Nana aren't doing as well... seems that nasty tastes only bothered them for a day or so. Back to the horse wrap and duct tape for now. As for Nana and the blanket whipping... it seemed to mellow out with the threat of putting her beloved blankie in the wood stove. And the nighttime walking with Gage Hyperdrive has been cut back drastically in spite of teething and a cold!
And here is the mission of the month for April!
- Finish up the goals for March... rebuilding routines, spring cleaning and kicking the thumbsucking/nightwalking habits!
- Learn all kinds of cool things about Chickens. We just started our flock with 20 little chickss and I don't know anything at all about them. Time for some serious homeschooling!
- Begin the back yard clean up! Eeewww! The backyard is muddy and gross, but it's gotta get done before I can enjoy the roasted hot dogs and marshmallows of May.
- And last but not least... Shave the big furry beasts that live downstairs! The are beginning to look like Snuffaluffagi!


It's so wonderful to read your blogs, I love hearing what is going on with you and the kids. How is Eric doing? The weather is beautiful here, I am going to plant a small garden this year. Our soil is all clay so we will doing raised bed gardening. Looking forward to it. Love each you..Aunt Mary Man
ReplyDelete