I’m supposed to be cleaning house today,
but when that chance for an impromptu homeschool lesson came up,
we weren’t about to let it pass us by!
My Mom’s friend Mike came over and showed us the hydrogen powered (or supplemented)
car that he has been working on. He told us how it works and how he built it.
![]() |

![]() |
Eric had a ton of great questions |
![]() |
| I’m thinking this may be a possible up and coming project… |
![]() |
Mike even filled a Ziplock bag with some of the hydrogen his car produces and then he lit it on fire to show us what happens…. BOOM! |
![]() |
After that he filled a balloon so we could see that the hydrogen is lighter than air… |
![]() |
| the first balloon popped… |
![]() |
| And he had to start over… |
![]() |
| Balloon number two worked great! |
![]() |
| Up, up and away! |
Thanks Mike!











Very, very cool. :) I like learning in motion. You are a good teacher Cori Lori Puddin and Pie.
ReplyDelete