Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family Fun - Updates from this weekend.

It's been a busy weekend here at the Shubert house!

Growing fast...
Starting out on Friday... check ups for baby Gage... now 20lbs and strong as an ox! He is growing great, has no trouble keeping up with his siblings and should be walking any day... he'll probably start talking soon too (If he stops growling...)

Also growing fast.
We ran some other errands and bought some more chicky food as well. They are getting big and scruffy.... starting to look more like chickens and less like fuzz balls.

Saturday was my brother's birthday and we celebrated with a double party for him and my Dad (whose birthday was on Thursday...) A good time with family and a blessing for us. It was great to see family! Thanks to everyone who came over... if you have pictures, I want copies!!!

Sunday... Happy Easter to all! We had an extra special day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this year... both Everest and Eric followed the Lord in believer's baptism.  I'll get those photos loaded as soon as I get copies... and a special thanks for my Mom for coming! It was a really big deal for Everest especially and he was very happy to have you there! And to Everest... even though you probably won't read this, I want everyone to know how proud of you I am and how blessed I am to see my oldest son saved and serving the Lord!

And onto Monday... we had the blessing of 3 extra kids at our house on Monday and Tuesday. The kids had a great time, Eric and I loved having them here, and we all had a cookout (hotdogs and marshmellows for all!) on the back yard BBQ. Kids are a blessing, and to be able to open our home as a blessing to others was great too! Thanks for coming over!
There are more balls than children on this trampoline!

Creating sand castles fit for royalty.


Dinner is burned... and I'm not even cooking!

Now you just listen to me....

What do you mean this isn't dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment