Thursday, August 16, 2012
Making Time
With the boys starting school, it has become very apparent that I need to manage my time a bit better! So here is the the initial plan...
1) No taking a break to answer the phone! Of course, it seems like all the phone calls come during school! And I need to be there to help with school! So... if you call, and I don't answer, please leave me a message. I will try to call you back as soon as I can... otherwise... email me! I check my email a lot.
2) I will not be on facebook unless all my chores are done! (And that means I probably won't be checking email quite as often either...) So if you post something to me, I may not get back to you for a while... and if I happen to not get my chores done, then it will probably be even longer... It's not that I don't want to chat... but I gotta get my work done!
3) We will not be traveling as often! Again, it's not that we don't want to see you, we just have a lot to get done each day and not as many hours in the day as we need! We promise to visit when we can! (And I will try to do a better job with updating the webpage, so you still know what is going on and get to see photos.)
I'll let you know how it goes... our love to you all!
~Cora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment