This is from a blog I enjoy reading, and is an idea I like... and need right now. So check out the site I got it from, and then check out my post. Maybe it will be an encouragement to you as well...
Just read your mission and let me just say....I feel like we are in the same boat...well I am not pregnant, but maybe we are sailing in the same ocean! :-)
We just moved and my life has been cluttered...to say the least. I, too, am longing to get my life back in order!
Just read your mission and let me just say....I feel like we are in the same boat...well I am not pregnant, but maybe we are sailing in the same ocean! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe just moved and my life has been cluttered...to say the least. I, too, am longing to get my life back in order!
Thanks for linking up!