Observation is not my strong point... never mind observation, thinking things through is not my strong point. Even as a child, that was obvious… Most of the trouble I got into was because I didn’t think about the end results of what I was doing… that still seems to be true.
When I started out writing this blog, I had this ‘brilliant’ idea to write three different blogs. One for home schooling, one for bible study, and one for my own random thoughts… thus keeping everything neatly organized and easy to review, right? Right… except for this one minor detail that I overlooked… I am not an organized person.
Now, as I am actually writing these blogs, I am remembering something. I am a female… and I think like a female… that means all of my thoughts are horribly interconnected and are impossible to sort out and keep organized. (Just ask my husband… he’ll vouch for this!) And during my writing, I sit there and think “what blog do I put this in? It is about what God is teaching me, but not about Bible study… it is about our latest adventure, but also about home schooling…it is about learning in the Bible, in life and in school…” and I am realizing that it simply isn’t possible to separate my life into the neat, tidy little boxes that my husband keeps his thoughts in.
I am female… hear me mutter!
So, as I mumble and bumble my way through writing about my life, I am learning that my life belongs in one solid and multi-faceted piece. And because I can not separate my thoughts, let alone my daily life, I am not going to bother separating my blogs either. So, from this point backward (because I am going to combine my blogs) I will only be keeping one journal.
To those of you who never understood why I had more than one…problem solved. And to those of you who faithfully read all three, just think of it as making your life a little simpler.


I am the same way, I want to be organized, but just don't know how to be or if I begin organized, I can't remain that way lol love you! I love your blog and am learning a lot! You're a huge blessing (and I don't mean you are huge silly) in my life and I am so thankful God made you my sister!
ReplyDelete