Projects abound here at our house… I am a planner. I like to look around and see what can be changed or improved and then I like to sit down and figure out how to do it. On the list for the spring/summer… painting!
Both our upstairs bathroom and Laeliana’s room are in much need of a good coat of paint. The bathroom was never finished when we built the house and there is a lot of work to be done in there. My thoughts… a shelving unit behind the toilet, finish texturing the walls, a new sink fixture and new hinges (the minerals in our water have eaten through ours) and a nice coat of butter yellow paint.
For those of you who haven’t seen our bathroom, the floors are tan and the shower has a marbled green tile in it. So, I’m thinking yellow, brown and green? That sounds like sunflowers to me! So that’s the plan… yellow walls with a glazed sunflower pattern, brown curtains and green tiles. Then I’ll have my “get up and get going” bathroom, and my “relax and take it easy” bathroom (the downs stairs bathroom is turquoise, beige and white – looks like a spa!) I love redecorating….
Next comes Laeliana’s room… Hmmm, wonder what I can come up with in there?

Sounds beautiful sister!! Hmmmmm how about pink and brown for Nonna's room? Pink walls with brown polka dots or hearts? I don't know, sounds good, but not sure how it'll look on walls...maybe I'll have Joshie draw a picture of it first...love you!!
ReplyDelete