Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do You Ever Wonder

Do you ever wonder if God cares about the things that make us happy?

My Sunday school lesson last week was about God wanting us to be happy. One of the first things God did when he was creating the world was to make "every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food"  (Did you notice that He put pleasant to the sight first... nothing happens by accident.)


God loves us so much. He wants us to not only have life, but an abundant life! (I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. ~John 10:10b)

So many times in my short Christian life, I have seen God bless me far above my needs. Almost daily He gives me those things that I enjoy as well as those things that I need.

 God is amazing. In the last month, I have seen Him provide above and beyond my needs and far exceed my wants and desires. I have seen the impossible become reality, I have seen the doubtful bear fruit and I have been blessed beyond my wildest expectations. And as if it weren't enough to make miracles happen, God has given me added blessings purely for enjoyment.

My God is so great, so strong and so mighty
There is nothing my God cannot do!





1 comment:

  1. Amen! I am definately not deserving of the blessings God has bestowed upon me. But I do know that despite being abundantly blessed He wants to hear me ask for more! I need God's blessing in my life! Praise the Lord! I am thankful for the ones I've had so far!

    ReplyDelete