Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Seven Years

Wow! It's hard to believe that  seven years ago, God saw fit to bless Eric and I with our firstborn son. What an incredible journey it's been. And looking back on the past, I can lift my voice and sing God's praises for such a wonderful gift.

Everest turned seven yesterday... complete with doughnuts for breakfast, pizza...made to order... for dinner and cupcake ice cream cones for dessert. He even made his very own pinata, which was beat to death by Everest and his siblings using a very lightweight plastic bat. It was a good day...

Here are a few photos... and even a video at the end!

Had to have at least a little cake so that Everest could have candles!

The cake they actually ate...

The lighting of the candle...

Ready set... You bet!

Blowing out the candle.


Thanks Mommy!

Let's eat!

Cherry on top

YUM!















And the video...

This is a pinata that Everest made all by himself using a cereal box and wrapping paper. The only thing I did was allow it... and of course be entertained by it...





1 comment:

  1. Lol, now I want cake. Gee, thaaannks. :) Cute little birthday boy. I still can't get over the fact that it has been 7 years.

    ReplyDelete