I feel like Remy on the movie Ratatouille. I just had the most wonderful snack of clementines and parmesan cheese (one that was a valentines treat to my husband… extra aged) It was like eating Brie and Apples – something I love and usually can’t afford nor can I often eat it due to pregnancies. Yum!!! I just sat there and nibbled a bit of cheese and a slice of orange, and savored the taste they made when combine. Just like the scene in the movie when Remy is trying to teach his brother about combining the cheese and the strawberries and how a whole new sensation opens up. Yep… I feel like a rat
:) I feel like that all the time..mmm, savor. That or like I am off on a wild adventure where I only have a small of amount of bread and cheese to survive so I must nibble to save as much as I can. Think of the scene in Never Ending Story where he is eating his sandwich. There is a slight chance that I read too many books... Love ya Cori, even when you are a rat!
ReplyDelete