It’s finally begun. Eric hauled everything out of the attic and we sat down yesterday and sorted it… and now I am recovering from the blissful exhaustion that comes from a big job that has successfully been tackled. And better that that, the baby clothes are all in their rightful places (except for the girls clothes, which are sorted only as far as “these are the clothes that Laeliana has outgrown.”) Now I will be able to find the right sizes of clothes for our new little boy when he needs them. (Yes, I am nesting, yes, I am looking forward to another beautiful baby being added to the family, and yes… I know I have another 4months to wait.) In my life, you have to work on things as you get a chance or they will never get done… and babies need clothes… and now it’s done. Hooray!
Yay, glad my nephew has clothes! Did you find our air mattress? :-) Love you all!
ReplyDelete