Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mama's Mission of the Month: March

I can't believe it's March already! The last time I even thought of doing a "mission" was back in November! But here goes...

My mission for the month of March is as follows:
  1. Re-establish our routine! With everyone being sick much of 2012, our routine has gone by the wayside. It's time to get back to real life!
  2. Spring cleaning! For real this time... I always plan this, but never seem to accomplish it - but I have a strategy this time! I am going to de-clutter and thoroughly clean one area of the house each week!
  3. Break some bad habits! Thumb suckers, blanket whippers, bedtime walkers and procrastinators anonymous here we come!

3 comments:

  1. I can help you if you need it. Just ask! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I just might take you up on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Love the de-cluttering plan. I have been working on the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete