Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Priorities

So far, it's been a painful week. But I am learning from my pain and realizing that there are some things in my life that need to change. There are things in my past that should not have made it to the present, and things in my present that need to be in the past... and of course, things that are still in my future that should be implemented in the here and now.

So I am letting go, moving on and giving the results to God. I expect there is more pain ahead as these plans become reality, but I trust God and I trust what the Bible says to do... and I know that as long as I am reading God's Word and obeying it, that I can trust Him with the results... even if they are a bit painful.

So goodbye past troubles... and good riddance! Farewell to those things I need let go but don't want to... I'll miss you, but it's time to part ways,  and hello obedience... I hope we get along well!

No comments:

Post a Comment