Never A Dull Moment. . .
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Aftermath
The best part of birthdays for Momma's is the photos... Here are a few from the aftermath of yesterday's birthday.
Junior and his Daddy
Dirt and Worms!
Blowing out the candle.
Success! (This is the first child I've had actually blow out the candle!)
Spoon lickin' good
Is this a real worm?
YUM!
Daddy gets the rest of the "cake"...
Which part do I eat?
Oh! This part!
The best part of birthdays...
2 comments:
Anonymous
June 21, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I LOVE pudding faces!!! So cute! Love you!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
June 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM
What wonderful pictures. Looks like it was great fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE pudding faces!!! So cute! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures. Looks like it was great fun!
ReplyDelete