Tuesday, June 19, 2012

That Sort of Day

It is smoky today! There are several fires burning in Colorado and New Mexico, and the lingering smoke on the horizon is a good reminder to be praying for that desperately needed rain! Unfortunately, that lingering smoke also makes the kids and I stuffed up and lazy from not sleeping well.

As I write this, Gage is laying on one arm, Laeliana has moved back into our bed after sleeping in her room last night, and the two big boys can be heard snuffling and rolling around in their beds. I expect they will be up before long and the day will get started.

On today's agenda? Finishing some yard work (I ran out of gas in the lawnmower yesterday and had to wait for Eric to bring me some) the never ending laundry pile, more work on the playroom... and the best part... getting ready for Gage's birthday! Can you believe he will be one year old tomorrow?

Time goes by oh so fast these days. I hope you take a minute to tell someone you love them or miss them, and that you enjoy each moment God gives you today. You never know when life may take a wild turn and leave you looking back and wondering what happened... 

~Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment