Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Beautiful Boy!!

I can't believe that my beautiful baby is one year old. Time has gone by so fast, and he is already so big! He walks like a pro, he is beginning to talk ("bye-bye" and "stop" were already on his list... yesterday when Eric left he added something that sounded an awful lot like "love you"... no momma or daddy yet, but that'll come soon.) He loves to play outside in the sandbox and on the trampoline and he can't get enough of cuddling with or watching the animals.

I am so thankful that God blessed us with Gage, and I can't wait to see how he grows. He is so much like his Daddy! There are days when I just can't get over it. He is our little buddy... full of hugs (I can't even tell you how my heart soars to see him rush over to give Eric hug in the morning before he leaves for work!) and kisses - tight hugs and sloppy kisses... the best kind! And he is such a ham - always doing something cute and looking at you out of the corner of his eye to see if you noticed. He is a blessing and I am so thankful to have had this past year with him. I am praying for many more!

So Happy Birthday to our beautiful boy! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

1 comment: